Your gift will provide endowed resources to support study and learning related to Asian American, Pacific Islander (AAPI) and diasporic communities at Dartmouth. The Fund will help the College promote greater cultural understanding and facilitate research and dialogue in areas that examine racism, displacement, intersectionality, and similar fields.
Our resolve is to prepare all Dartmouth students with a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and to help them develop the skills and understanding to make positive change through their life’s work. Your investment in the Fund will support Dartmouth’s efforts to advance critical scholarship and research related to AAPI through the following ways:
• Recruit and retain world-class faculty and postdoctoral fellows;
• Provide seed funding for faculty and undergraduate research;
• Support new courses and off-campus programs;
• Provide experiential learning opportunities;
• Host conferences, seminars, lecture series, and workshops devoted to understanding and promoting Asian American and Pacific Islander scholarship.